Friday, February 27, 2009

Highlights

As promised, I have a sparkly new post about some cosmetics items that I recently tried out and loved.
I know finding new and exciting makeup probably isn't the most difficult thing in the world for me...but finding products that make my life easier on set truly is. And one of those little goodies is Sugar Cosmetics Sweet Cheeks Baked Blush in Cupcake.

Not only is it a lovely pinky-plum color, perfect for a lightly flushed look, it has a silvery pink highlighter on the left side that is a perfect color for light to medium skin tones. It's actually a very close match in color to Benefit's High Beam only in a powder version. So, having a great blush color AND highlighter in one cute compact that fits in the palm of my hand...makes life easier, check!

Second on the list is actually an eye shadow color. Lancome's Color Design Shadow in "Mannequin" This is a gorgeous coppery beige-y slightly shimmery (but not glittery) shadow that is perfect for the lid color when creating either a subtle smoky eye or even for a not so natural neutral eye. My new favorite for medium-dark skintones. *Love!*
Lastly, the mascara brush thats easiest for me to use on models lashes that I have tried to date has to be Rimmel London's Lash MAXX mascara. It's a little comb that's not too thick and allows me to get right to the base of the lashes and get a nice full look. It cuts my time in half for doing lashes when compared to those horrific disposable brushes. While it takes a littel time to clean, it's sooo worth it for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment