Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A shoot with Allie

A few weeks back when it was still nice and sunny here in L.A., Courtney and I did a shoot with Allie Sims. She's a really sweet girl and was loads of fun to work with. What made the shoot even better was the fact that we got to choose wardrobe from a clothing designer just down the hall from Courtney's studio.

We picked out some lovely feminine dresses, and to compliment the wardrobe I created a look that was soft and delicate, yet sexy at the same time.

I first lightly curled and set Allie's hair. Once the curls cooled and I brushed them out, I sprayed a mist of shine gloss to bring out her highlights.

Photobucket

Photobucket

As a foundation (literally) I used my beloved Make Up For Ever HD foundation
Photobucket

For the eyes, I choose to create a smokey eye using a peachy-gold pearl paint from my beloved YABY palette Photobucket

false lashes and a lightly smudged line on the top and bottom lids with Rimmel London Kohl Kajal Liner in Sable *love these liners!*
Photobucket

For Allie's lovely brows I couldn't use anything else but my trusty YABY brow powder
Photobucket

And Bourjois' Sourcil Animation in Brun *I have these in every color*
Photobucket

To Give Allie's cheeks a healthy glow, I opted to use Tarte's Cheek Stain in Tipsy
Photobucket

To top off the look I wanted a flirty pink pout and reached for my much loved Face Atlier Lip Glaze in Flamingo *seriously some of the best lip gloss I have tried*
Photobucket
Photobucket



As always, whenever I get to play with my makeup I have a great time and even more so when when it's my favorite all-girl team :)

No comments:

Post a Comment