Thursday, February 12, 2009

New Beginnings


So I finally got around to creating a separate blog entirely dedicated to my freelancing as well as throwing in reviews, rants and raves about beauty products, fashion and general pop culture that relates to beauty somehow for good measure. I know I'm late to the whole blogging game but it's ok...better late than never, right?

Fun news! The latest issue of Coco Eco Magazine is out. I am fortunate enough to have not only done the cover, but an editorial as well.

On this particular shoot I had the chance to work with the lovely Summer Rayne Oakes. Being the very green and environmentally aware model that she is, Summer has just released a new book entitled "Style, Naturally: The Savvy Shopping Guide to Sustainable Fashion and Beauty". Very exciting news and I wish her all the best :)

Without further ado, here are the pretty pictures. This was shot by the fabulous Courtney Dailey on-location in the beautiful Hollywood Hills.




Makeup: Rebecca Liceaga
Hair: Brian Bowman
Styling: Robin Garvick

No comments:

Post a Comment