Sunday, March 8, 2009

Busy Days

I've been bad. Really bad. I haven't updated my blog in over a week! Bad blogger! Bad!

Ok, now that's off my chest I'll explain why i've been M.I.A. I not only work on set, but I also do many weddings each year. In fact, I have my own bridal beauty business that is separate from my freelancing and it really picks up after Valentines Day. I can confidently say that the Spring wedding season is in full bloom. My week was jam packed with scheduling previews with brides, conducting previews with brides, and making sure my lovely freelancers who I send out to weddings I cannot personally do myself, have those previews and wedding scheduled in their books. It's pretty exhausting.

This next week should be a little more calm (but I'm sure that will change come Monday morning!) as it seems I have just one commerical set for this week and on Thursday I am doing Summer's hair and makeup for her cocktail party that my dear photog friend Courtney and I are attending. Pretty easy week and I am looking forward to it all.

I wanted to post a story from late last year (December 2008) as I found a couple of photos I took of all the pretty hats and accessories. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment