Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Lip Service

Hooray! I finally received the final pictures from a shoot I did about a month ago with Courtney. First we did some really clean looks, and then let loose with a fun beauty series focusing on just the lips, playing with color and texture.

I think they came out very well, and our lovely model Jolette did such a great job. I've posted them below.

As far as products, Surprisingly, I didn't use an actual "lip product" on any of the looks. I played scientist and mixed some products together to get what I wanted. For the pink and purple lips, I used my trusty Yaby eyeshadows mixed with Face Atelier transforming gel and topped with a clear gloss, while the yellow lips were actually Cinema Secrets creme makeup, and since it was super emollient, no gloss was needed.

Hope you enjoy the pictures! I will post a snippet about my quick and fun shoot today on Friday.






No comments:

Post a Comment