Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Behind the Scenes - A Week of Shoots

Last week was quite busy for me as I had three shoots scheduled. Two were tests with models and one was a commercial shoot.

The first of the week was with a model for possible stock photos (yay for $$$!) and also for portfolio building purposes.

Here is a quick behind the scenes shot of the first shoot of the week (stock):


We also did some on-location that day, but because I was helping hold the reflector, I couldn't snag some photos with my phone.

The next shoot of the week was with this GORGEOUS Australian model who relocated to Los Angeles and had the most gorgeous face. At certain angles she reminded me of Angelina Jolie.

We did some really clean looks and then we did a creative lip series. Since she has such fantastic lips, we did a look with some red glitter, super shiny iridescent gloss and one with about 7 or 8 different colors melded together. I cannot wait to get the pictures from this shoot back! I was so excited I didn't want to take any phone pictures as that would just not have done the looks justice.

Last but not least was a commercial shoot on Saturday. It went very smoothly and I think they will be a good set of commercials. Here are a couple of pictures from my vantage point on set:





(In the photo above you can see my lovely set bag. I love it so much! If you are wondering the brand, it's from Luxor Pro. It is so light but hold LOTS of products).

And there you have it! As promised, as soon (and I mean the minute they arrive in my inbox) I will post the lovely lip series from my mid-week shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment