Sunday, January 31, 2010

L'oreal Studio Secrets Professional

Hello lovely readers!
So, I know I am not the only one who loves a nice drugstore find. While it is true that most of my mascara and lipstick purchases are drugstore ones, (I only have a couple of coveted mascaras and lipsticks that I will schlep $25 for no matter what) other items are kind of a luck of the draw.

Eyeshadows that look silky and pigmented in the package are sometimes sprayed over with a sheen and after the first initial applications are a chalky disappointment. Concealers in attractive packaging that promise under eye coverage ball up after attempting to blend it in. These are a few major let downs I've discovered as a makeup addict...err connoisseur, but now there is a line that gets my heart racing and looks extremely promising.

L'oreal cosmetics is coming out with a new Studio Secrets Professional makeup line that includes a primers, correctors, a foundation that is housed in a smoothing foundation brush, richly pigmented eyeshadows and liners, and a full wardrobe for lips.

I personally cannot wait to try this line out as I am often asked for recommendations of quality products that can be bought on a shoestring budget.

Keep an eye out for an update!



No comments:

Post a Comment