Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Chiffon Magazine Cover and Beauty Story

Hello All!
No new niece yet (while I cannot wait to meet her, the longer she stays in the oven, the better!) but some more new stuff to show!

I know I've spoken volumes about Courtney Dailey, an amazing photographer who is also my dear friend. Well, Courtney has created a new magazine called "Chiffon" (www.chiffonmagazine.com) that is described as "an artist created and run fashion/culture magazine".

I am honored that she has chosen me to be the beauty editor of this fabulous magazine. Courtney of course is the senior editor and our other friend Giorgia Severino, who is a fantastic fashion stylist, is the fashion editor.

Our first issue just launched a few days ago, so I thought I would share the cover and the beauty story that Courtney and I created that features Ford model, Beau Dunn. Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment