Monday, April 6, 2009

Getting Back To Business

I have said it before, and I will say it again - I am a bad, bad blogger. I sort of have an excuse. I've been quite sick and I am just feeling better so here I am getting back into the swing of things, and most definitely back to business!

So as promised, here is the roundup of Day 2 of the L A Makeup Show

It was certainly much less crowded on Day 2. I think that fact that it was Monday and 2/3 of the Sunday crowd had to go back to work.

My artist friends and I started off the day by taking in K.J. Bennett's lecture on ensuring makeup on-set lasts. It was a little loud on the sales floor, so the closer you were to the stage, the better.

When then proceeded to buy more cosmetic goodies and see if any "extra show" specials were to be had. I purchased more Face Atelier glosses (at 3 for $23, how could I not? That's better than the 40% off discount I get!) and I bought some more velour puffs for on-set needs.

I was also finally able to get some more Crown Brushes (it was virtually impossible on Sunday) finally bought some coveted Kevyn Aucoin Sculpting Powder (LOVE it!)

We were there a considerably less amount of time since we had done most of our shopping on Sunday, but it was great to meet up with and see friends, and of course make new ones. The amount of cosmetic companies there was great, and there truly were some great show deals on alot of the merchandise.

Friday I have a shoot at CBS studios, so I shall blog about that and I have a couple of product reviews coming up. I promise to be a better blogger for those who actually read my blog ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment